Paneer Crispy Recipe:
Paneer-1 packet sliced lengthwise
Red chilli powder-1 tsp
Salt to taste
All purpose flour(Maida)-2 tblspn
Tomato Ketchup for serving
Oil for shallow frying
In a small bowl add paneer pieces,red chilli powder,salt and mix well.Let it sit for 10 min.
In a separate bowl mix cornflour,maida,salt,pepper with some water to make a paste.
Heat oil for shallow frying…Dip the paneer piece in batter and then in breadcrumbs and place it in a plate.Make every paneer pieces like this.
When the oil is ready fry the paneer pieces in hot oil till golden.Remove and drain it in paper towel.
Serve this with Tomato ketchup
- 1 kg chicken
- 3 large onions, paste
- 2 large tomatoes, pureed
- 1 Tbsp garlic paste
- 1 Tbsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 2 Tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- Chopped coriander for garnish
How to Make Quick Chicken Curry
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the onion paste, garlic & ginger paste till golden brown.
- Add tomato puree. When the tomato puree dries up, add coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt. Let the spices cook.
- Add chicken pieces into the masala. Stir well and cook till they are golden brown.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and stir. Cover with a lid and let it simmer till the chicken is cooked.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve.